- First, and foremost, I am a Christian, deal with it.
- I think God is the ultimate source of wisdom.
- I am not a credentialed expert.
- I will eventually be a credentialed expert.
- I am working on Bachelor’s in psychology.
- I will be working on my Master’s in counseling.
- I will probably tell you stuff about my life and experiences. I may change names, times and other stuff to protect people.
- I do not claim to have all of the answers.
- I do not wish to do anyone harm.
- I desire to help where help is wanted.
- You can take my advice or leave it.
- If you decide to take my advice, the results are your responsibility, not mine.
- If you don’t take my advice, the results are your responsibility, not mine.
- For now, I am just me, sharing what I know to help you.
This is me, telling you, what I think.
Truths to ponder…
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
-George Bernard Shaw
A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.
Problems are like washing machines, they twist us, spin us, and knock us around, but in the end, we come out cleaner, brighter, and better than before.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
It's about learning to dance in the rain
Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
-Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!
Preach the Gospel at all times, and if necessary, use words
- St. Francis of Assisi