- My name is Stephanie, but you can call me Steph.
- I am a middle-aged wife and mother of two.
- My older son is an adult and out on his own.
- I homeschool my younger son. And I love it.
- I am an undiagnosed and un-medicated adult with ADHD, some form of dyslexia, and a garden variety of other learning difficulties.
- I have been in counseling for 22 years.
- I am a survivor of many things. Stick around, I’ll tell you all about it.
- With the help of God, and many others, I have overcome many of those things.
- I believe in the power of prayer.
- I love to encourage growth in people.
- I have strong opinions, and I’m not afraid to use them.
- I enjoy many things including daydreaming, cooking, reading, arts and crafts, singing out loud in the car, thinking out loud anywhere, technology, and coffee.
This is me, telling you, what I think.
Truths to ponder…
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
-George Bernard Shaw
A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.
Problems are like washing machines, they twist us, spin us, and knock us around, but in the end, we come out cleaner, brighter, and better than before.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
It's about learning to dance in the rain
Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
-Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!
Preach the Gospel at all times, and if necessary, use words
- St. Francis of Assisi