First, let’s define what I mean by “overcoming anything”. I’m talking about emotions, beliefs that hinder, faulty perceptions, wrong thinking, and other similar psychological phenomenon. Your environment sends you signals, you react. Sometimes your reactions are good, but sometimes your reactions are, well, let’s be honest, not so good. How you relate to yourself and others is directly affected by what you think about what your environment is telling you.
I’m not talking about physical stuff that I know nothing about and can do nothing about. Only God can take care of the miracles.
- I tend to believe I am always right, except when I’m not (Just ask my husband).
- I’m an in-your-face know-it-all (Just ask my younger sister. I’m the oldest of 4), but I care enough to be as nice as possible about it.
- I am a firm believer in the “tough love” approach. But there is plenty of grace to go around.
- I will always tell you the truth, as I see it.
- I have survived, worked through, and overcome A LOT. That kinda makes me an expert.
- I know that you can overcome those sticky, little difficulties in life.
- If I can do it, you can do it too.
- The best I can do is put it out there.
- The best you can do is try it and see what happens, or not.
- It’s up to you.